Meeting an Ebony Escort UK FAQ's
Incalls are hosted in a private upscale apartment in Zone 1. There is no doorman or concierge, very discreet in a popular tourist area. 10 mins walk from Bond Street station.
A full address will be provided to you on the day of our appointment and no sooner. Please note I cannot accommodate if you arrive early. Luckily there are plenty of coffee shops & gift shops nearby to utilise your time!
I am based in Central London, but I’m happy to accept dates across the UK. The minimum booking length is an overnight £2500 + travel
I prefer to keep my face concealed online, guarding both my corporate career and our mutual confidentiality.
Many admirers relish the hint of mystery in our interactions before we meet, and trust me, the face unveiling always lives up to the intrigue.
A low volume companion prides herself on maintaining a small circle of quality clientele, favouring exclusivity over mass market appeal.
Given my corporate career and life pursuits beyond companionship, I have limited time, which I reserve for luxury adventures.
I’m discerning in accepting invitations only from respectful gentlemen who appreciate, passion, indulgence and decadent experiences.
Yes, you can shower and enjoy
- Luxury toiletries
- Heated Egyptian cotton towels
Outcalls are to 4/5* hotels, luxury apartments and private residences in London Zone 1-2. A return taxi fare must be provided.
- A deductible 20% bank transfer deposit is required to secure a date.
- Alternatively you can pay a booking fee via Wishtender or pay cash & send me Amazon gift card.
- The remainder of payment is due in cash GBP.
- Some clients have a preference to send payment in full to avoid interrupting the flow of an authentic GFE. Please ASK before sending any balance in full.
It is legal to meet an escort in the UK.
I value my health and am proud to offer protected services to you.